Blog Post 5: Q & A with Photo due by 8:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Find a relevant person with something to say about your topic. Aim high and have a back up.
- Prepare your questions. I suggest 5 to 10 questions.
- Do a Q & A by phone, in-person, email or online chat. Transcribe it.
- Edit Q & A for grammar/spelling. Decide how much of it to run. Short and informative is better than long and rambling.
- Write up a few sentences of introduction. You must include the person’s first and last name. Who is the person? Why is she/he someone we should hear from? What does she/he have to say?
- Bold your questions so it is easier to read.
- Add hyperlinks to background information.
- Post a photo of your subject, preferably one you take yourself. Add a photo credit that identifies the source of the photo.
- Write a descriptive, compelling headline with key words.
- Five keyword tags.